Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Tennessee

How do I keep getting the most colorful rental cars???!!! Florida was a bright blue, now bright yellow!!!!
Tennessee River
World's Fair Park Sunsphere
Signature pose!
Great view!
Art on the way to Sunsphere.
Observation tower from the Sunsphere.
Yuengling Scruffy City Hall in Market Square
Suttree's High Gravity Tavern- They looked at me crazy when I tried to order a Yuengling:)
The Eyes of Texas are upon you! 
Coffee at Old City Java
Downtown Blonde Ale at Downtown Grill and Brewery
My Valentine! Love this girl!
What the Hell! When I got on the plane from Texas it was 70 degrees and now I have to deal with freezing rain!
On the way to Great Smokey  Mountains National Park.
Entering the Park. 
I was hoping none of the icicles fell on me!!!
She was taking a Selfie!!! Loved the pose!
Even in 40 degree weather the park was beautiful!
Beautiful!

Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment