Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Chicago April 2016

Charlie pooped on me !!!!! 
I'm in LOVE with this little man!!!!! 


City Living... I don't know how Katie can do this all the time! 4 flights of stairs with a 2 month old!
Chicago Downtown View!

Met the actress from Sirens - Kelly O' Sullivan at Garcia's! 

I can't remember which beer this was! But it was from Begyle Brewing Co. It was YUMMY!

So tired! Why did I think a 5:55 am flight was a good idea?! But no one sat next to me!
Getting ready for lunch at Bar Siena in the West Loop.
Schnickelfritz -Bavarian Style Weissbier
Shrimp, artichoke, roasted tomatoes, antipasto dish. Delicious! 
Octopus! A little chewy but good!
Potato skins with bacon! YUM!!!!
We finished every last bite!! I really liked the shrimp antipasto!!!!
Smoked potato Soup! We all shared our meals. Got to taste a bit of each! 
I had to get this shirt! Made me laugh. Plus the color looks good on me:)
Begyle Brewing Co. have a beer called Free Bird!!!! Awesome!! It wasn't my taste though, LOL. But I can say I tried it!
Pitcher Margaritas at Garcia's Mexican Restaurant. 

Chicago's Best Burrito at Garcia's Mexican Restaurant - Steak, Al Pastor, Suizo Ranchero filled with lots of toppings:) I ate like a 1/4 of it! HAHAHAHAHA

The airline promotes alcoholism! HAHAHAHA I gave in and got the happy hour, LOL!
Can Wine! Enough Said!
Aisle seat so I couldn't sleep! Wine and trail mix! Winning combination!

No comments:

Post a Comment