Saturday, April 9, 2016

Second to None Tattoo - Killeen, TX

So this is not necessarily travel, but I wanted to share some pictures anyways. My tattoo artist was Gary Morton and he did a great job. He finished my cover up piece on my shoulder and made it look complete. He also gave me my free bird tattoo on my other shoulder. I went with a friend at the time you'll get a kick out of the tattoo she almost got!

http://www.secondtononetattoos.com/

Can you see the mistake? She and the artist reviewed the spelling prior to applying the stencil. 
My face after I realized they spelled it wrong! HAHAHAHAHA
Correct spelling!!!!!
I used my phone front facing camera to watch Gary work!  
I had to go back to fill in the leaves, but I really love how it turned out and I will definitely go back for more!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment