Saturday, April 9, 2016

Tiny Texas Houses

As time passes, I realize that my house may be way to big for my cats and I, but I absolutely LOVE my property! I have been researching the possibility of living in a tiny home. Today, I attended a tour at Tiny Texas Houses and got to actually see how it would be living in a small space. These tiny homes were completely salvaged and built beautifully. I am now even more excited to keep researching what option would best fit my needs and hopefully in the next year I can purchase a new mobile tiny home.

http://tinytexashouses.com/

This was a 7 x 9 home, but it didn't seem that small. The space was utilized extremely well. I came to the conclusion I could easily live in 200 sq feet:) 
This home was beautiful! It was 326 sq ft of living space on the 1st level then two connected lofts on the 2nd level. WAY TOO BIG for my needs!! LOL
My favorite! I loved the roof top deck and wrap around porch. It was 80 sq feet, but the decks made it feel so spacious. 
Did you know you don't have to pay property taxes on homes if you build them below ground? Our tour guide was an interesting character:) 
Tiny Cat House!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment